Bangladesh Navy Officer Cadet Job Circular 2019. BD Navy job circular 2019 has been announced on Officer Cadet Batch 2020 job website joinnavy.mil.bd. Recently they announced officer cadet 1st & 2nd group circular . So today we talk about Bangladesh Navy circular notice, application method, exam date and others related information.
Bangladesh Navy Officer Cadet Job Circular 2019
Bangladesh Navy has recently issued notification for recruitment of manpower to 2020-B officer cadet batch. According to the notice, both men and women are getting the opportunity to apply for the cadet batch of 2020-B officer in Bangladesh Navy. The application process has already begun. Applicants for the position of Officer Cadet can be applied till the 26th of September next.
|Bangladesh Navy Job Circular Timeline|
|Job place||Bangladesh Navy|
|Job Published Date||24/12/2019|
|Job Nature||Full Time|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job|
|Gender||Both (Male & Female)|
|Job Source||The Bangladesh Protidin|
BD Navy Educational Qualification
- Applicants applying for the Cadet Batch of 2020-B officer should have passed minimum GPA of 4.5 in Secondary and Higher Secondary or equivalent examination from the Science Department and both the Mathematics and Physics subjects must have minimum GPA 4.0 in both examinations.
- English medium students must have ‘A’ grade in at least three of the six subjects in ‘O’ level and ‘B grade’ on two levels and ‘B grade’ on at least two levels in ‘A’ level. However, it is mandatory to have both subjects – Physics and Mathematics – in both tests. Applicants applying for the Supply Branch must have secured a minimum GPA of 4.5 in Business Education Branch in the Secondary and Higher Secondary Examination and must have a minimum GPA of 4.0 in Accounting and Business Organization and Management in Higher Secondary Examination.
- Candidates working in the Armed Forces must pass the Navy’s Higher Quality Test (HET) or equivalent Bangladesh Army and Bangladesh Air Force examination.
Physical Ability (At least) :
|Physical Ability||For Male||For Female|
|Height||5 t 4 inch||5 t 1 inch|
|Weight||50 kg||46 kg|
|Chest measurement||Normal : 30 inch
Expended : 32 inch
|Normal : 28 inch
Expended : 30 inch
Age Limitation : Applicants must be between the ages of 16.5 years and 21 years on July 1, 2020 for the application, but in the armed forces, the age of the candidates should be between 18 and 25 years. Both men and women must be unmarried and citizens of Bangladesh to apply.
Bangladesh Navy Circular 2019
Bangladesh Navy Job Application Process
There are two methods of applying as an officer cadet in the Navy. Online and by completing the application form directly. Applicants to apply online will have to fill in the application form by following the application procedure by clicking the APPLY NOW button on the right side of the home page by logging in to www.joinnavy.navy.mil.bd.
- Applicants will have to pay the application fee of Tk 700 (without charge) through online banking or mobile banking after completing the application form properly. In addition to the online payment 700, applicants can apply online at any bank of Bangladesh by submitting a pay order of ‘BN Recruitment Fund’ Trust Bank Ltd, Principal Branch, Dhaka.
- Immediately after the completion of the online application process, candidates will be required to bring along the necessary call-up letter for the initial interview and download and print the personal information form along with other required documents during the interview.
- Applicants must apply for manual application and submit a pay order or money receipt by depositing Tk 700 in favor of ‘BN Recruitment Fund’ Trust Bank Ltd, Principal Branch, Dhaka. Then, the copy of the pay-order or Money Script will be displayed at the appropriate address and the application form should be collected in a manual manner.
- Attachment should be provided as a link to the manually filled application form, a fresh copy of the passport size photograph, manuscript and 5 copies of online applicants, all educational qualification certificates, citizenship and copy of the certificate. Download the ad from below to know the details of the application process and the full details of the attachment – both online and manual.
Candidates will be selected through preliminary health examinations and preliminary interviews from the applicants, written tests on their intelligence and English skills and common sense. Preliminary Health Examination and Preliminary Interviews will be held in Dhaka, Chittagong and Khulna centers from September 30, 2019 to October 30, 2019 and written examination will be held on October 4 and 2019.
The candidates will be selected from the candidates who pass through the Intermediate Election Board (ISSB) through the examination and final health examination.
BD Navy Training Procedure
The final selected candidates will be given regular commissions as ‘Sub Lieutenant’ after completing 10 weeks training first in Bangladesh Military Academy and subsequently 18 months as Officer Cadet in Bangladesh Naval Academy and 18 months as Midmanship total 3 years.
In addition to the vocational training of the selected candidates in the academy, the cadets of the Executive Branch will receive BSc (Honors) on Maritime Science and the BBA degree from Bangladesh University of Professionals (BUP) in the Supply Branch cadets. In addition, cadets of engineering and electrical disciplines will be awarded BSc engineering degrees from Bangladesh University of Engineering (BUET) and Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST).
Facilities and promotion
- In addition to the other benefits of the finally-appointed candidates, salary and allowances will be paid to the officer cadet as per the prescribed salary range of the Armed Forces.
- Later, after being promoted to midshipman, they will be paid at a higher scale.
- Beyond the various stages of training and after receiving the commission, talented cadets and officers will get access to training abroad, higher education at the government expense, accommodation, education for children, medical expenses etc.
- There is also the opportunity to travel abroad and achieve financial stability in the UN peacekeeping mission.